Mumbai: One of the most celebrated, loved and gorgeous actresses of Bollywood Anushka Sharma has carved a perfect niche for herself in the industry with bold and versatile performance in her career of over 12 years. Be it playing a simple girl next door in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi or being ‘fearless Farah’ in Dil Dhadakne Do or being a demon in Pari and many more, Anushka has left no stone unturned to win hearts.
As the actor-producer turns 33 today, let us have a look at her net worth, a few lesser known facts and much more.
Her journey in film industry
After pursuing modelling in Mumbai, Anushka entered Bollywood with 2008 hit Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, and went on to become part of interesting movies like Band Baaja Baaraat, PK, Bombay Velvet, Sultan, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Sanju, Sui Dhaaga and more. She turned producer in 2015 with her banner Clean Slate Filmz which she set up with brother Karnesh Sharma.
Anushka Sharma’s net worth
Being one of the most known face of Bollywood, Anushka Sharma’s whopping net worth is reportedly Rs 350 crores. The actress charges about Rs 12-15 crores for each film. Anushka also owns a production house called Clean Slate Films. Anushka also endorses brands such as Manyavar, Myntra, Shyam Steel, Rajnigandha, Lavie, Cox N Kings, Nivea, Pantene, Standard Chatered Bank, Google Pixel, Elle 18 and Pantene among others. The actress also owns her own fashion label called Nush.
Anushka, Virat and Vamika
Not just professional life, Anushka Sharma often makes headlines for personal reasons as well. The Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi actress has been happily married to ace cricketer Virat Kohli for over three years now and they always dish out major relationship goals. Anushka and Virat tied the knot on December 11, 2017 in Italy. The couple welcomed their baby girl Vamika earlier this year.
Lesser known facts about Anushka Sharma
- Born is Bengaluru, Anushka Sharma belongs to an army family and even went to an army school. Her parents are originally from Uttrakhand and while her father Col. Ajay Kumar Sharma is an Army officer, her elder brother Karnesh is in the Merchant Navy.
- Anushka believes the size zero trend is a myth. In an old interview with Times Of India, the actress said, “I have been like this only. This size zero thing is a big myth because the size is actually meant for babies. How will I fit into a baby’s attire? On a serious note, I work for 17-18 hours everyday and sleep for very few hours so do you really feel I can survive being so thin? If I were not fit I would have been hospitalised. I work out everyday and eat consciously. I am just right!”
- Anushka Sharma is not a big fan of parties.
- She holds master’s degree in economics.
- She thinks most men are naturally funny. In an interview with Cosmopolitan, she once said, ”You know, for some reason, every guy I meet these days has a good sense of humour,” she saidearnestly. “I think that’s become like a default setting in boys!”